Here's a recipe.
Honey and Fruit Seed Sticks
Suit most small pet birds.
Makes around 2-4 sticks
1 cup of budgerigar seed
3 teaspns honey
1 cup of finely chopped Strawberries, Banana, Apple(no pips)
Plastic/wooden sticks with hooks
1. Place the Seed, egg and most of the honey in a bowl and mix until sticky.
2. Take a small portion of the mixture and press around stick firmly.
3. Press on fruit (alternatively you can mix the fruits in with the mixture.)
4. Bake in the oven at 200 degrees C for 20-30 minutes until toasted.
5. Brush over excess honey.
6. Place in birds cages and remove stick when eaten.
I haven't actually tried out that recipe yet but I'll have a go at it soon! It sounds good!
Let me know how you get on or if you find a better recipe.