Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Vote for the Budgie of the Month August 2012
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 01:12 AM
louara (& gracie-mae)
Veteran Budgie
State:

Number of Budgies: one
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 7
louara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond reputelouara has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Vote for the Budgie of the Month August 2012

Helllllooooooo budgie fans!

Guess what time it is? It's votin' time! That's right, the month is almost over and summer is near an end. It just zoomed by this year. But before we wave goodbye to the summer we have one more task to complete. The voting for the Budgie of the Month.
Voting is simple.

Look at all our contestants here:Budgie of the Month Contestants

Watch the BOTM video : Budgie of the Month Video-My Best Friend

Cast your ballot: My Vote for Budgie of the Month is...

Easy eh? Keep in mind that the theme this month is Budgie/Human Friendship. Vote for your favorite photo.

Everyone can vote once and you can vote for yourself.

An interesting trend this month was the number of photos featuring some very good looking guys with their budgies
Thank you gentlemen for sharing your photos with us. Makes it tough for us ladies to make a choice !

Alrighty is everyone ready to vote? Send me your ballot right now

Good luck to all of our contestants The winner will be announced on September 1st