Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Memories of Buster Talking will be one year on the 4th December this year
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:02 AM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Memories of Buster Talking will be one year on the 4th December this year

Hi Everyone. I found this video of Buster talking. These are my memories that i have of Buster. It will be one year on the 4th of December since i lost my beautiful Buster from Cancer. Buster is now Somewhere over the Rainbow. I miss him so much. He was a great talker. Buster will be in my heart forever. I will never forget you Buster you were my best friend.Now I have Indigo he is my little friend and i love him to. I had Buster for 6 and a half years. Please enjoy Buster's video.

https://youtu.be/WWf_-POyEHo