Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Fuji has Joined his Love Mika in Rainbow Bridge
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:11 PM
Zeena (Zeena)
Veteran Budgie
State:

Gallery: 5
Zeena has a reputation beyond reputeZeena has a reputation beyond reputeZeena has a reputation beyond reputeZeena has a reputation beyond reputeZeena has a reputation beyond reputeZeena has a reputation beyond reputeZeena has a reputation beyond reputeZeena has a reputation beyond reputeZeena has a reputation beyond reputeZeena has a reputation beyond reputeZeena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo View Post
Zeena, I am so sorry to hear this, truly this story is breaking my heart Whoever thinks that budgies are just "birds", they are wrong. Budgies have so much heart and brain in their little bodies. RIP darling little Fuji...
Thank you so much. My Fuji was one of those birds that felt everything so deeply whether it was fatigue from moulting or flirting with one of the others, everything affected him so much more than it did to others. This is why I knew he would not be able to overcome the loss of Mika. He deteriorated rather quickly