Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Lacewing?
Thread: Lacewing?
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 09:16 PM
orangeclumsy (Emily)
Young Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
orangeclumsy will become famous soon enoughorangeclumsy will become famous soon enough
Default Lacewing?

So I work at a locally owned and operated pet store in my area. The other day this lady brought in 6 budgies and gave them to us. Out of the 10-some-odd employees, only 2 of us can clip wings, myself being one of them. The other one is a supervisor so I usually have the privilege of clipping up to 12 angry and ornery budgies' wings, lol. Anyways, I was supposed to clip the 6 new ones' wings yesterday and when i took them to the back to clip them (they have to be back there so they don't fly away if they get loose) I noticed an ino. But she wasn't just an ino. She had MARKINGS. They were pretty faint, but there were definitely some markings. And some very very very light pale bluish tint on her belly and near her vent. I don't have pictures just yet, but my question, is could she be a violet lacewing??? I have her set aside in the back of the store and I will be picking her up tomorrow after my shift. I'll take some pictures before my shift starts if I can. I'm really hoping she is a lacewing!!!