Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Question for breeding/possibilities.
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 10:44 AM
AnimalKaperz (Lynda)
Member of the Month July 2013

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
AnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond reputeAnimalKaperz has a reputation beyond repute

G'day! Your birds are both gorgeous!

I suck at predicting colours - but I did just want to point out that the dowel stick perches you have in their cage can and probably will cause your guys feet problems. You need some natural branch, cut to fit. And a rope perch up high for them to sleep on - I use a small one for my single budgie and bend it in a U shape, right up the top of the cage. The pair have one each - same U shape right up high. They feel safer that way.

Hopefully, one of the experienced breeders will see this and help you with what likely colours you'll get.