Thread: Farewell Friend
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 06:38 PM
Budgiekin (Kim)
Veteran Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 237
Budgiekin has a reputation beyond reputeBudgiekin has a reputation beyond reputeBudgiekin has a reputation beyond reputeBudgiekin has a reputation beyond reputeBudgiekin has a reputation beyond reputeBudgiekin has a reputation beyond reputeBudgiekin has a reputation beyond reputeBudgiekin has a reputation beyond reputeBudgiekin has a reputation beyond reputeBudgiekin has a reputation beyond reputeBudgiekin has a reputation beyond repute

I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I can identify with you when you said you didn't know it would hurt so much. When I lost Apollo, my first budgie I was completely devastated. It hurt me so much and I didn't want to go through that ever again, but I knew because I had two other budgies that it would someday happen again....And it did. I lost both Skyla and Kiwi within a few months of each other. Again, I was crushed both times. I still feel horrible when I think about it too much.

The way I look at situations like this is: If I could care and love a little budgie so much, then after he or she dies, why wouldn't I want to care and love another little budgie equally as much? I have so much to give them.... I hope you too will consider getting another one. In many ways, it can be seen as a tribute to your little Arwen if you did get another one.... At least that is how I tend to look at it.....