Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - A Terrible Day - RIP My Sweet Baby Girl
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 07:23 AM
softie

Gallery: 261
softie has much to be proud ofsoftie has much to be proud ofsoftie has much to be proud ofsoftie has much to be proud ofsoftie has much to be proud ofsoftie has much to be proud ofsoftie has much to be proud ofsoftie has much to be proud of

Donna,

The story of how Minnie came into your life is so sweet and touching. What a great husband you have. It is so unfortunate that a sweet life like Minnie had to go so soon.

I can understand what it is like to have a budgie take their last breath in your hands, it happened to me twice and I still shiver thinking about it. Like you, that was the only times I ever was present from life to death. I never experienced death except from the death of Shiloh and Dallas.

Donna, you are being very strong and very brave, I hope you know that. You did everything that you could and you didn't deserve this, but maybe it was Minnie's time to go.

Minnie looks absolutely gorgeous in her pictures and her green is so envious. She was a beautiful budgie and she still is in your memories.

Hang in there Donna, and rest in peace sweet Minnie

*hugs*

Aaralyn