Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Budgie of my dreams..
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 05:52 AM
Aisliyna (Allie)
Senior Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Breeder
Gallery: 5
Aisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Budgie of my dreams..

My nephew gave me his 2 budgies a couple of months ago because he was bored of them, I was happy to take them in but didn't really need them in my breeding program. Bo kept mating with many different hens in the aviary and causing problems in general but I wasn't sure what to do with him. Yesterday the breeder that sold me my Nyla and little Spruce posted that she was looking for a sky blue or violet male to pair up with one of her hens which is exactly what Billy and Bo are, it seemed like it was meant to be. So off they went to their new loving home and since I was down 2 budgies I decided to stop by the pet shop to see if I could find a clearwing or dilute for my Rainbow breeding goal, not thinking I'd find any...

...and there was the most lovely hen I've ever seen in my life. I'm so in love with this girl! She is SPECTACULAR. The boy I found is truly lovely too! I'm so glad I stopped there on the way home. She has such a great personality too, she's obviously been handled a lot and she's a bit of a clown.

I think I know what mutations they are but just in case, it doesn't hurt to ask

Here's a million proud pictures of Olympus and Polar

[IMG][/IMG]