Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - My baby Boo !!
Thread: My baby Boo !!
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 12:27 PM
BeBoo
Egg

Number of Budgies: 3
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 4
BeBoo is on a distinguished road
Default It's a Girl !!!

So yesterday we learned that our sweet Baby Boo is in fact a Sweet lil girl ! From there everything fell into place why she does the things she does ! Here is my Cute Story for the day !
Everyday when letting Boo out she immediately flys over to Cocoa's ( 5 yr old female guinea pig) palace(cage) Boo always crawls up the side and hops next to Cocoa and tries to eat her Timothy Hay.. little did i know after reading that parakeets love it to play with and chew on for a treat !
Instead of rushing to grab Boo out of the cage we just watched to see what would happen. They sniffed each other out and then Cocoa started popcorning( guinea pigs jump straight in the air when they are happy like popcorn popping). This was the first time that Cocoa had popcorned since her companion Honey passed away Last june
They like each other !!!! We then let them both on the floor in the livingroom and to our surprise they were taking turns following each other every where and began to share food like they were meant to be together Awwwww i can even explain the joy that we felt Because of our new addition to our family Boo "Angel" Boos our sweet Cocoa has found happiness again