Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Budgie of my dreams..
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2014, 05:53 PM
Aisliyna (Allie)
Senior Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Breeder
Gallery: 5
Aisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond reputeAisliyna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluz View Post
Yay, congrats on your two beautiful additions!! That last picture of your new girl is so cute and silly at the same time.
I love the colours on your budgie boy!
She's so funny, always rolling around like a little puppy and getting into trouble. I had to deck the QT cage out with a million toys to keep them busy. My QT birds don't usually get a lot of toys because toys are hard to clean so they are getting special treatment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kspudz View Post
They are sooo lovely!! The last photo made me laugh. 'Scratch my tummy!'
Such a fluffy little tum it is too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretty boy View Post
AWH they are stunning, I love that little boy's colouring
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoukieBear View Post
I kind of hate you right now. Only because I'm CRAZY jealous!!!!

I've been searching for a beautiful clearwing hen just like her, to pair up with one of my males to reach MY Rainbow budgie goal. LOL So far i haven't had any luck finding one.
The clearwing (I'm hoping, still waiting on the experts LOL) is the blue boy, not the hen, she's a clearflight pied (I think!). So I don't think your boy and mine would make a good pair haha

I haven't seen a lot of people on TB or any other forum posting pictures of clearwings, I think they are pretty uncommon in general I really wish you luck finding your hen!