Thread: R.I.P Snowpea
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2008, 05:56 PM
Budgietom (Phillip)
Member of the Month
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Expert
Gallery: 0
Budgietom is just really niceBudgietom is just really niceBudgietom is just really niceBudgietom is just really nice
Unhappy R.I.P Snowpea

I'm crying right now . I can hardly see the computer screen because of my watery eyes. My best friend, my pet, my budgie, my Snowpea is gone. I went out today to have a look at him and he was at the bottom of the cage... dead. I just can't believe it. I don't know how and I don't know why. Maybe he was hungry, maybe he was sick, maybe the dog got to him or maybe it was his time to go. Life is so unfair. I don't think I will ever get another budgie again. I just can't go through the grief. I am experiencing the worst feeling ever. I just hope he had a good life.

But a really feel sorry for his partner. They were the best of friends. They used to follow each other around on the floor and would never lose sight of eachother. I was never able to pick up Zac (who may be renamed Snowpea II). But today he just hopped straight on my finger and started chirping. It was then that I broke down crying. He will have a hard time adjusting. He is just so lonely. Like me right now.

The hardest part of all was picking up Snowpea's tiny, soft, loving, fragile body. It just broke my heart to see him this way. I could handle it. My family is so sad. It's amazing how a little budgie can change people's lives.

In loving memory of Snowpea... Rest in Peace

I shall still be an active member of the community. Just without my best friend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vanessa's Folder 010.jpg (76.6 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Snowpea 002.jpg (81.7 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by Budgietom; 01-14-2008 at 06:25 PM.