Old 01-20-2008, 11:00 PM
loveofeathers
Hatchling
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 3
loveofeathers is on a distinguished road
Default My Budgie passed away last night

My beautiful, kind little budgie passed away last night. He was only 5 years old. He always came to me when I asked who wants a kiss. He got along with everyone. He had been sick for a while. His liver values where up. Some days he was back to normal and then was very sick again. I just took to an avain vet on Wednesday and they took blood from him to compare his values. I still don't know the results. He drank tons of water and ate alot . It was like nothing filled him up. he lost 9 grams in a few weeks. So the vet thought kidneys. I don't know yet. He died in my hands. I never usally go out on the weekends but had a family function to go to. I didn't want to go but I did. I figured he would perk up again. When I came home he was waiting for me and was lying down in his cage and his eyes half closed and breathing heavy. I talked to him and I told him I loved him and it was akay to go. I think he waited for me to come home so he would not die alone. He died 10 minutes after I got home. I hope I did not make him suffer to long. I loved him very much and i will miss him. Thanks for listening. His name was blue. He is the blue budgie in the picture.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0046.jpg (96.5 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0170.jpg (124.9 KB, 17 views)