Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Texas Clearbody baby?
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 09:10 PM
CuteLittleBirdies (Lindsey)
Member of the Month March 2011
State:

Gallery: 0
CuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond reputeCuteLittleBirdies has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TillyBilly View Post
I'll get a better shot of her wings today, but I'm sure that's what she is. I'm very surprised and extremely happy I've got a cobalt Opaline Texas Clearbody already and this girl is the opposite of her. I can't wait to see her fully feathered
Honestly I have no doubt as to what she is, but I absolutely love TCBs so more photos of them is always encouraged

I have a cobalt opaline TCB too, he is my favorite of all the ones I have so far

If you have any inos they will be dominant to the TCB, just in case you we looking to raise more but don't have any unrelated birds to pair with them