Thread: How to get:
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2014, 11:30 PM
FlockLeader (Greg)
Baby Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
FlockLeader will become famous soon enoughFlockLeader will become famous soon enough
Default How to get:

Hello everybody, so my unexpected mating and subsequent chick-raising has been going splendidly, and with no hitches.
I owe a big thanks to alot of you for that

Now, i never plan/ed on being a bird breeder, and I am all about adopting my birds.
That being said... i have a BIG outdoor aviary...

I want to know if it is possible to pair any of the birds I have to get a blue bird with a yellow head and yellow wings, not really concerned about the black markings whether they are dark or diluted or reversed or whatever...

I really like the look of that color bird, and IF I was to intentionally breed my budgies, I would only do it if I could get this result.
I have a yellowface female and many various other mutations in my flock, including spangle and greywing(Im pretty sure).

So please tell me what mutations are needed to result in an all blue bird with yellow head and wings, and I can then see if I have what is needed, which seems easier than trying to get a clear shot of each of my birds(they are not hand tame mostly).

Thank you so much