Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter Luigi?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 10:28 AM
aluz
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
aluz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgiekeet View Post
I have one that has a crest on his chest. Looks like he is wearing a sweater and it is pushed up around his neck. Your budgies helocopter look looks better than my poor guy . I dont think it will be gone with the molt. They usually stay for ever. It is an interesting look for sure .
Oh well, helicopter or not, he is very much loved and that's what matters the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavik0627 View Post
I hope your "Karlson" will keep his propeller after the moult.
Also if this unique feather structure goes to his kids, he is definitely helicopter guy
We will see, when Luigi comes of age I will definitely let him have offspring.
I just find it strange that he got these odd feathers now. It's not like they developed when he was a growing chick, they just magically appeared during his first baby moult.

RIP sweet Tito (Summer 2008 - January 17th 2013).
You are missed and never will be forgotten.