Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gustav The Parakeet - Channel Trailer!

2K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  aluz 
#1 · (Edited)
Gustav The Parakeet - Videos of him talking

Gustav got his own YouTube Channel and I uploaded his Channel Trailer today.
The video has my husband's music throughout the video and makes it a lot of fun to watch! Gustav or as I call him many times 'Gustie Boo' would be happy to see you on his channel :)>)

:budgie:

#6 ·
Aww great video and Gustav is so well trained! Good job, Tanja:thumbsup:

#7 ·
Thank Nick, I am glad you liked the video :) You are right, for the short time he is with me he learned already a lot. Not to forget he is about 6 months old now. His leg band is green and it means he was born in the beginning of January probably. Because I bought him end of January! He was a baby with very dark bars on his forehead.

After 4 month he started mimicking :)

#8 ·
The flock and I are fans of little Gustav, of course we subscribed to his channel! :D
I think your math is not entirely correct. My budgie Luigi who hatched on December 27th, 2013 will be 5 months old on May 27th. And Luigi doesn't have his mature cere yet.
If Gustav hatched sometime in January of 2014, that will make him only 4 months old, not 6.

#10 ·
xD lol yeah of course Aluz you are right. He is around 4 months old. January was just 4 months ago... Oh man... Sometimes I think time is flying here. I seriously thought it was already 6 months... o_O Well, thanks for the clarification! hehehe :D

Oh and a BIG KISS from Gustav for the sub to his channel! He is thrilled! :budgie:

#19 ·
awww Aluz thank you so much for the lovely comment! Yeah I also love the way he says "Schnuppi Boo" it sounds so cute!!! Discus however, I have no idea how he learned that. I only tried to teach him "don't call me Disco" whatever sounds like Discus here is a riddle for me LOL xD Well it seems Gustav invents his own words here, which is funny :D

#22 ·
Thank you so much Heidi, I will tell Gustav ;)

BTW.

Gustav has a new video online! :)
This time you hear a few known phrases and also new ones!

The new phrases are:

My name is Gustav
Budgie, Budgie Baby Bird

He tricked me. I always thought he said Discus. BUT indeed he tried to say My name is Gustav and said instead "Is Gus" Sounds like Discus right? LOL

#23 ·
Haha, I'm glad you solved the "Discus" mystery and found out your boy was in fact saying his name!
Another great video, oh and I love his sweet birdie laugh!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.