Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - RIP Charlie Budgie :'(
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 04:54 AM
Pretty boy (Cathy)
Veteran Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
Pretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond reputePretty boy has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly let me tell you it is completely natural for you to feel this way on hearing the news of your Charlie's passing. The only real way to know what happened is to have a vet do an autopsy on him . I am sure you don't want to go through that, Charlie was a found budgie so you really don't know his background and what his history was. I am sure he thoroughly enjoyed his time with you and his flock mates. In time you will be able to think of Charlie without feeling so sad, but for now the tears are here to remind you of the love you had for him. It will get better I assure you take care.