Thread: Vacation pics
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2014, 04:39 AM
despoinaki (Despina)
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 9
despoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluz View Post
Oh wow, I see you had a wonderful and relaxing time there. Thanks for sharing your vacation photos!
Thanks Aluz! It was very relaxing.. all I wanted was being next to the sea all day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budgiekeet View Post
Awesome pictures. It looks like you were in a wonderful place for your vacation. I have vacatiob next wee. Lindas going to Oregon to see her daughter and I am going to build a new patio area while she is gone.
Thanks Rick! Have fun on your vacation too and I want to see the patio area you're going to build! You're brave though, I think it will be a lot of work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impeckable View Post
I'm not in the slightest bit jealous, honest !!
I didn't want anyone to feel jealous! Maybe this is telling you to come over to Greece for vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaeryBee View Post
I'm glad you had a wonderful and relaxing vacation -- it looks as though the area where you went is quite awesome.
Thank you Deb, glad you liked the photos and the area... I didn't want to leave that place

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBluesMommy View Post
Lovely pictures. Happy to hear that you had a great time.
Thank you! It was great and we did many things there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dries View Post
Awesome place!! I grew up close to Cape Town - next to the sea. Now I live almost 2000 km from it. Glad you had a lovely time.
Thanks Dries! Don't you miss the sea? I love to go to the sea even once a year! I bet that Cape Town is a beautiful place to spend your childhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincipePio View Post
It looks like you had a lovely holiday! Mine starts in 2 days, and your photos are making me a bit jealous!

I'll have two weeks of holiday here in Madrid and then off to the US for 12 days!
Thank you! I wish you the best vacation and take a LOT of photos, better than mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdmanca View Post
A beautiful and relaxing place you spent your time at. I also like to look at the water. It makes people feel better.
Thank you! It was so relaxing and I feel a little different now that I came back to Thessaloniki! And you're right, looking at the sea is like a good medicine..