Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Hatchday, Penry!

3K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  Birding 
#1 · (Edited)
One year ago today, a special little budgie wiggled his way out of an egg the size of a grape. Eight weeks later he came to live with us, and we immediately fell in love with his spunky, curious and affectionate personality. A little personal space and silence would be nice, but he definitely makes all my days brighter! Happy Hatchday, Penry!

The breeder took this picture the day Penry hatched.

The Birthday Boy

This is the first picture we ever saw of Penry. As soon as we saw it we knew he had to be ours!

Birthday millet

Birthday peaches (and birthday diarrhea....)

See less See more
#10 ·
Thanks everybody! Penry had a great day, I let him have lots of millet and we cuddled a lot! His breeder is sending him a birthday present, I wonder what it will be!?!

FaeryBee-- I wonder what is going in with the pics? They look fine to me on both my phone and computer...

#11 · (Edited)
How odd! I was using Firefox and couldn't see them so I closed that browser and tried Google and still can't see them.
Did a re-start of my computer and still no luck. I just I'm just not supposed to see 'em since no one else seems to be having any problem. :S Weird.

Anyway, I'm glad Penry had a Happy Hatchday!

#12 ·
How odd! I was using Firefox and couldn't see them so I closed that browser and tried Google and still can't see them.
Did a re-start of my computer and still no luck. I just I'm just not supposed to see 'em since no one else seems to be having any problem. :S Weird.

Anyway, I'm glad Penry had a Happy Hatchday!
Deb I'm also not seeing any pics of Penry, don't even see any links at all.
My browser is also Firefox.

#16 ·

Chloe -- you can see them because they are YOUR pictures so the link is automatically open to you for your images. I wonder if anyone other than aluz and me are unable to view them though...?

I can usually see the pictures you post so I'm going back into one of your old threads to check the links and see if I can tell what is different this time.

#15 ·
I tried viewing the photos on the thread using Internet Explorer and I did manage to see very tiny square boxes that had a cross on them. No actual picture, but at least I saw that. With Firefox I see nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.