Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - R.I.P. My Pretty Morgan Bird!
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2014, 09:22 PM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Angie. I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Morgan.. May i ask what is Popsicles? Remember the good times and cherish your loving memories they will be with you in your heart forever and no one can take that away from you... I do no how you feel i have lost a budgie that i truly loved and i just no what you are going through... When the time is right my mum said to try again and when i new the time was right i got another little budgie to love Indigo is his name.. You have a lot of love to give you are a very kind person with a heart of gold maybe one day when you are feeling better you might like to try again for another little budgie to love there are lots of little budgies wanting a home and someone to love them... But you have to be sure when you feel like it... You are sad cause you miss your beautiful budgie Morgan who you adore so much.. We are here if you need to talk to us you can send me a P.M if you wish to talk...

With your wings held high
You put a smile on my face
With all your might
You always left your trace
Never did I see you frown
For your smile was never upside down
Why is it that you loved me so
was I part of your soul
You were always by my side
And although you are no longer on my shoulder
I can still feel your presence
Your fluff warming my heart
I will always miss you
And I know the favor will be returned some day
For when I see you once again
It will be in the sky where
You will once again hold your wings up high.