Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voila and behold The New Royal Palace!

5K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  Jedikeet 
#1 · (Edited)
Happy Sunday Budgiefriends! :)

Finally took some time out this weekend to dress up my budgie's F040, with lots of surprise goodies picked out by my dearest Lady Deborah FaeryBee from our fabulous toy crafter Budgiekeet Rick. The Royal court is simply spoiled rotten by your awesome grapevine perches and beaded swings, Rick! A big :thumbsup: to Rick for also getting it to me so quick, and a big :hug: and :love2: for my FaeryQueen!;)

Gisele is so in love with her new swing :)

...and the rings!

They all love the grapevines ;)

...except Artoo, who still prefers his ropy :D

Little Kobe relaxing with his toy :)

Betty and Gisele dining in their new coconut hut :p

Betty and Chewie do some disco boogie!:cool:

Chewie trying to be John Travolta!:D

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
The Royal Palace has now been decorated in spectacular fashion, Sir Nicholas!

I would also like to add my thanks to Budgiekeet for making the wonderful grapevine perches and swings for your Royal Court.
I'm sure all residents of the House Jedi of Budgiton are thrilled with the prospect of such lovely accommodations.

Nick, your pictures are gorgeous and the flock all look wonderfully healthy and happy. I especially love the picture of Lady Gisele using the Olympic Rings as her exercise equipment and the one of King Chewie and Queen Betty dancing under the Disco Ball. :giggle:

#12 ·
The credit goes all to your generosity, darling, and Rick's superb craftsmanship :)

Well done FaeryBee, Rick and Jedikeet. rick please let me know when you have more of the grape vine perches and swings are available. Blessings, Jo Ann
Thanks, Jo, and the perches and swings are just delightful :)

It looks great! Well done with the decorating. :)
Aww thank you, Manda! :)

It looks awesome :thumbsup:
Also, your flock is absolutely beautiful, every single one :love:
Thanks, Dee, and it's about time they get treated to these goodies! ;)

Yes it does! I just purchased a vision cage slightly smaller. its 30x15x36 I think. My 6 budgies will love it and I am looking for decorating ideas
You'll find no shortage of decorating ideas here on the forum, Heidi ;)

Ok now I want some of the perches and swings, the cage looks great Nick!!! I love the swing Gisele is on and she is a beauty also :)

GREAT JOB RICK,PM with your prices please :)
Aww thanks again, Kimmie! :hug:

I love the coconut feeder
Thanks and it's also quite a treat to watch them feast from it ;)

That's awesome! Can I come play in there? It just looks like such a fun place to be.....

:D
You are most certainly welcome to hang out with the gang, Madonnabirdy! :D

#21 · (Edited)
Aww thank you, Julie, and yes they are very spoiled...and I as well just to see them so spoiled ;)

Oh that looks great! I love that swing! And the grapevine perches! I know your babies are going to really enjoy their new set up!!
Thank you, Michelle, and it's quite a treat to see them so enchanted by the new set-up :)

Your cage looks great!! I love the new perches especially :) Giselle looks like she is enjoying all the new goodies :)
Thank you and she is indeed most playful and inquisitive of her new toys :D

That's awesome, I see their palace has all the proper accommodations befitting your royal flock. I'm sure they will have a blast with their new toys, too! :D
Thank you, Ana, and we're all having a blast! :thumbsup:

Hear Ye hear Ye, Let it be know the house of Jedi is forever a sight to behold . The court and all their finery are splendid as expected! A pleasure to partake, I especially have a fond spot for sweet Kobie.:eek:
Thank you, Lady Cathy! :hug:

Oh wow it is absolutely fantastic I love it all and of course how super lovely your feather friends look in their home!! Fabulous! I LOVE the toys!!!
Are they all USA based?! (Not like Tilly and Harley don't have enough already - always room for moreeee!!)
x
Thanks, Samantha, and yes they are :)

Looks great!! :)
Well thank you, Jill, and we'd love to have Chippy over too! :D

How wonderful! What a great Birdie Abode!
Aww thank you and it is indeed a cozy and joyous abode for them ;)

#18 ·
Oh wow it is absolutely fantastic I love it all and of course how super lovely your feather friends look in their home!! Fabulous! I LOVE the toys!!!
Are they all USA based?! (Not like Tilly and Harley don't have enough already - always room for moreeee!!)
x

Reactions: Jedikeet
#23 ·
Please do so and be sure to take some nice photos to share with us, Heidi! ;)

#24 ·
....and this is a royal cage indeed!!! Your little princes and princesses are so so lucky to live there! A fantastic big cage (like the one in my dreams) and great work by Rick and Faery Bee! That proves that 3 experts decide to work, something great comes up! :D :D
I love the photo with Gisele!!!

#25 ·
Well thank you, darling Despinakeet, and Gisele is very much like you! :hug:

#30 ·
Well thank you, Karen :)

#31 ·
Wow these are great shots. I absolutely love your new set up! I looks like your babies are having a blast. Great job!!!! I see many toys in their that we have and my guys love the ones you selected. You did great :)

#32 · (Edited)
Well thank you, Lady Cozette! I was hoping to impress upon Cozette, the queen of cage set-ups herself. ;) I also had a blast spending the time to do this and it is quite rewarding to see them enjoying their colorful new abode. ;)

#36 ·
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.