Thread: Fly free Butch
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2014, 07:46 AM
ilovepets (Shelly)
Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 7
ilovepets almost has 1000 pointsilovepets almost has 1000 pointsilovepets almost has 1000 pointsilovepets almost has 1000 pointsilovepets almost has 1000 pointsilovepets almost has 1000 pointsilovepets almost has 1000 pointsilovepets almost has 1000 points
Unhappy Fly free Butch

This morning i woke up and butch had died during the night. he has been sick for about a month not and really improved at one point, but saturday he stopped eating and got worse. i tried feeding him, but he was too far gone.

i adopted butch December 27, 2011 with Lenny. it was hard to train him and after lenny died, butch practically un-trained himself. then Leon came along. after quarantine and me taking leon with a favorite toy, i took butch out and from then on, butch became tame. he met all of the new flock members as they learned to come out. he had been bullied, made good friends, and bullied others who stole his friends. even this last month, others would visit him in the hospital cage/ tank. baby bird was brave enough to land on my bed to see him. leon would visit and try and eat all of his snacks (typical best friend).

its been a long [almost] 3 years and i am so glad i brought him home. he gave such color and life in the flock.

Fly Free Butch (Butch-Butch, Chicken, Cherub)

first day home

first time out

jealousy shot