Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - My cute and Beautiful Indigo. Got to Cuddle him today. will have a better photo later
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 03:48 AM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute
Default My cute and Beautiful Indigo. Got to Cuddle him today. will have a better photo later

Hi. Everyone!!! I got to cuddle Indigo today he loved being scratched but it is to hot in my hands so only had a short moment will try for a better photo tomorrow. I wanted to show you all how long Indigo's feathers have got he looks really nice but i hope he doesn't get out the door. Ill have to check when my mum goes out but he will be in his cage when she wants to go outside and she will tell me when she wants to go out the door. Anyways i have some new Cute photo's of Indigo please enjoy..Oh the light makes Indigo's yellow look pale.. Ill add the new photo tomorrow afternoon.

Look at me don't i look so proud of myself.

My mum finely caught me for a cuddle.

Aren't i just a show off I love my photo being taken.

See my beautiful long wings.

This is my best side to show you how long my wings are.

I can see a bird out the window mum.

My favorite pillow i sit with my mum watching the TV.

Playing on the bench. I am lucky to be playing on my Mum's bench her other budgie Buster didn't go on it to slippery for him.

Now you can see my long wings are i just so beautiful.

Is this my better side.

I just love to show off my big spots aren't i cute.

So many spots.

Oh no will my mum see my woopsey i hope not or ill be in trouble.

Where can i fly to.

Mum did i drop my toy down there can you please pick it up.

Now i can see you with my big beady eye look at my big spots don't i look cute.

Just having fun.

When my mum adds the new photo in tomorrow afternoon hope you all can come back and check out me with my mum having a cuddle.