Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - My cute and Beautiful Indigo. Got to Cuddle him today. will have a better photo later
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2014, 05:04 PM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate C View Post
Beautiful pictures Lyn. And Indi is looking great with his wings growing back.
Thank you Kate.I am trying to grow the first three feathers but we had to trim two back a little for the first one to catch up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaeryBee View Post
I think Indi must be one of the happiest and healthiest budgies on this forum, Lyn -- he always looks his very best!
Thank you Deb. I am so lucky I haven't had to take him to the veg for any health reasons at all since I bought him only time for worming him now he doesn't have to have this cause he is near no birds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey Did It View Post
Every single feather on Indi is perfectly placed. What a little "Dandy" he is!! Love the photos Lyn.
I'll look forward to tomorrows as well.
Thank you. Ill post the other photo late this afternoon.