Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - jupiter died.... :(
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2014, 04:58 PM
FaeryBee (Deborah)
Administrator

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
FaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond repute

Julie,

You did nothing that caused Jupiter to pass on, so please stop blaming yourself. Corn is perfectly safe for budgies so that wasn't the problem at all.

Unfortunately, just like with people, budgies are sometimes victim of a heart-attack, stroke or internal illness that we are unaware of.
I'm sorry you lost him suddenly, but be happy that he didn't have a long lingering illness that caused him undue suffering.
He was a fortunate little fellow to have had a year to be loved by you and your family.

Jupiter is now flying high at the Rainbow Bridge.

I'm sorry you suffered the loss of both your elderly cat and Jupiter all in one day -- I know that is a lot to deal with.
If you need to talk, please feel free to send me a Private Message. You and your family are in my heart and prayers.

It is because of Love we Grieve
and
Because of Love we are also comforted
in our Sorrow

In Memories, may you find Healing
In Time, may you find Peace
In the Power of Love, may you find Comfort.

Last edited by FaeryBee; 11-10-2014 at 05:09 PM.