Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Goodbye to my best friend
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 11:02 PM
jean20057 (Kristen)
Member of the Month November 2014
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
jean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond reputejean20057 has a reputation beyond repute

Monica, I'm so so sorry for your huge loss. I'm crying as I read through your post. You clearly loved Piko more than a lot of people love their pets. No words can take your pain away, but please find comfort in the fact that you did Piko a great service by making the pain stop in the only decent way you had an option for. I have had that choice before, on my cat Mini, and I made the very same choice. It was heart wrenching to say the least, so I know what you're going through. Monica, Piko loved you and cared for you as a daughter does for her mother, and I know that you love Piko as much as a mother loves her daughter. There are no words in existence to make this easier, but I hope that our words can help you take comfort in knowing that you did everything you could to help her. You were her mother, her friend and her caregiver, as she was you child, your friend, and your passion. You didn't do anything wrong here, Monica, please know that. Please accept mine and Lonny's sincerest condolences, and deepest sympathies for your loss. Piko is without pain, illness, and fear, and she is awaiting your arrival at the rainbow bridge, where she will fly to you the very second she sees you.

Fly high and free, Piko, and sing a beautiful song.

-Kristen and Lonny

Thank you for my wonderful signature Deb!!!
RIP Pepper, Peatri, Holly, Mini, and Quarty