Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - What colour is this? Goldenface what...
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 03:22 AM
mcecema (Mikayla)
Hatchling
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Breeder
Gallery: 0
mcecema is on a distinguished road
Default What colour is this? Goldenface what...

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what this mutation is. The guy I bought him from said "Goldenface Dark Green". They weren't his birds, but he was selling them for a friend at a sale, so I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't know the exact mutation/background either. I don't doubt the goldenface, because his chest has a shade of yellow mixed with the green, but I was wondering if he was a blue bird beneath the green (as a result of the goldenface)?

I think this because he has a blue tinge around his bum and, as you can see, on his rump (between the wings). I tried googling images, and found some which looked similar saying "Skyblue Goldenface SF". Not sure.

Thanks

Current Owner of... Simon, Arthur, Grace, Amelia, Sophia, Connor, Antonio, Ophelia, Jamie, Christopher, Lacey, Enrique, Elvis, Bruno, Cleopatra, Pteromy, Naomi, Hank, Avery, Richard, Zeus, Athena, Leonardo, Lucy, Hector, Helga, Sebastian, Leopold, Harry, Mia, Beyoncé, Isla, Savannah, Eve, Christian, Nicholas, Holly, Klaus, Robert, Raymond, Sylvia, Noah, Jack, Ellie, Charlotte, Olivia, Ralph, Chica, Chloe & 5 babies