Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Luigi and Goldilocks
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 04:02 AM
aluz
Exceptional Service Award Recipient
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
aluz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond reputealuz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Luigi and Goldilocks

It's already been 2 months since I first brought Goldilocks home.
After quarantine was over I decided to take Luigi to meet her and it was love at first sight from both parts!
Knowing very well my Luigi's sweet temperament, I knew he would be very happy and excited to have a mate. However, I didn't know how Goldilocks would react. I have found out she is also very docile and is extremely patient with Luigi, when it comes to his over enthusiasm. I couldn't have picked a better mate for him. And it warmed my heart to see Goldilocks so happy and gaining more confidence from the support given by Luigi.

Here are a few pics of their first meeting:

First out of cage time together

From the first day they met, they decided to not part with each other and Goldilocks followed Luigi into his cage, and since that day they do everything together. Even though they only have been together for almost 4 weeks, since day one, they have been preening one another, eating together from the same food dish, kissing and singing, standing together on the same perch and each night they share the same swing.
I have never heard nor seen any sort of bickering between them.

These pics I took last week, Goldilocks is now not as terrified of hands as she was before, she is now finger tamed and that is largely due to Luigi's help when it comes to training.

My sweet girl, Goldilocks

Isn't she precious?

Luigi decided to join in, he looks like a giant when compared to her

Feeding her

Caught her blinking

Puffing up, Luigi was also beginning to do the same

Another one, she looks like a little chicken.

I love this pic of her looking down

This one is my favourite of them both, Luigi has a great pose!

I am still in awe of her beautiful, rich colours

I hope you enjoyed Luigi and Goldilocks first official photo shoot together!

RIP sweet Tito (Summer 2008 - January 17th 2013).
You are missed and never will be forgotten.