Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Rest in Peace my Angel (Messi) 11/14/14
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 04:55 PM
babyjunior
Egg

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
babyjunior will become famous soon enough
Default Rest in Peace my Angel (Messi) 11/14/14

I lost a really good bird friend a month ago. He was sick, I got him from a flea market, he was the only budgie in his cage and there was hundreds of other budgies everywhere. But he stood out to me like an angel, he was 1 years old when I got him. He loved me and fly and nap on my shoulder. He used to waddle around my legs so i could pick him up and give him a nice head rub.

Unfortunately, 5 months later i got the little guy (in november) i saw him on the ground, when i went closer to him he was trying to scream, and he lost his voice. He looked really weak and was puffed up in a ball. I took him to the vet immediately. 4 hour drive to Toronto and the vet said he was okay. I knew he wasn't okay but he gave me pain killers to give him, I wasn't okay with the fact so i didn't get him any, then after week I started seeing him feeling better so I kept him on top of the cage rather than a separate cage. I went to school that day, and I came home and he was on the ground, breathless. dead. it was devastating. I loved him so much. He was a brave bird I didn't get to spend much time with him, I wish I did... I wish he didn't go... He's gone from the flock and I feel the void. its been almost a month and I can't stop thinking of him. He was a great bird.

I've added the pictures of the day before he passed away. These Pictures are from november 13th, he passed away November 14th 2014.

I really wish he never went away.

Last edited by FaeryBee; 12-14-2014 at 06:16 PM. Reason: Picture removed