Talk Budgies Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cozette comes out w/the EBs Darby & Churchill

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Cozette 
#1 ·
This was the first time Cozette came out on her own to sit near the EBs. I had to catch it on video. I wonder if they will be friends...

#2 ·
Looks like Cozette is doing her version of Joe Cool in front of the newbies. I guess picking your toes and eating your feet is the budgie world's way of giving the cold shoulder or at least acting nonchalant. :D

Darby and Churchill are gorgeous! Churchill is the perfect name for him! He never rustled a feather and kept a stiff upper lip during the whole thing! :eng:

Looks like they're going to get along great! :)

Reactions: jrook and Jonah
#3 · (Edited)
That's an awesome video! :thumbsup: Cozette looks so relaxed and happy cleaning her toenails.

I love their play area! I didn't show the video to my flock because they would be jealous. :)

May I make a suggestion? I suggest you trim all the tassels to 1/2" length. I've read many horror stories here of budgies playing in tassels and hanging themselves. I wouldn't want that to happen to your precious flock.

#4 ·
That's an awesome video! :thumbsup: Cozette looks so relaxed and happy cleaning her toenails.

I love their play area! I didn't show the video to my flock because they would be jealous. :)

May I make a suggestion? I suggest you trim all the tassels to 1/2" length. I've many horror stories here of budgies playing in tassels and hanging themselves. I wouldn't want that to happen to your precious flock.
Thank you, yes that is why I keep that one out of the cages because when they are on their play area I am always nearby.

#5 ·
Aww so nice to see another new Cozette vid. Would also love to see her have more interactions with your cute EBs next time :giggle:

#7 ·
Well this was progress today. Before today she'd just ignore them and leave the scene if they were present lol.

#10 ·
Amber,

It's great to see Cozette is becoming used to Darby and Churchill now!

They all look quite content on their awesome playground. :)
What's your assessment 😄? Will they be friends you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.