Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - sunday photo overload -
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 10:08 AM
Sammiejw (Samantha)
Young Budgie

Number of Budgies: 2
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
Sammiejw has much to be proud ofSammiejw has much to be proud ofSammiejw has much to be proud ofSammiejw has much to be proud ofSammiejw has much to be proud ofSammiejw has much to be proud ofSammiejw has much to be proud ofSammiejw has much to be proud of
Default sunday photo overload -

Happy sunday all

me and the feather balls have been playing all morning - Tilly being extra cheeky thinking she can get away with chewing anything in sight and when told no - it becomes a game and she does it more - I love her! Harley is such a placid little thing and would rather watch her naughtiness from the sidelines (he lowly grumbles to himself telling her off from a distance!) They do make me laugh!

Heres some photos I took today!

Harley and tilly together - As always!

This is tilly's biting the wooden blinds which becomes a game and I have to get up time and time again to get her off !!

Elvis is in the building - Look at that quiff!

Cotton wool ball head

Tilly was chirping away and puffing her feathers out to me - which is very playful thing she does before embarking on a naughty misson!

Watching the magpies/crows and Pigeons outside on the bird table eating the bread and seed

such a little supermodel

Oh yes !! Tilly forgot I have her favourite lounge about cardigan on - Commence chewing!

Bite a few mini beak sized holes in it

Harley hanging on for dear life

Shes going in and Harleys prepared

Hahaha he knows its only a matter of seconds before he gets a telling off for nothing!

Help!

Lets go go go to the play gym and chew on another bell and another toy

Ring ring ring

If I ring again - Can I have a treat please?

They can ring together and maybe just maybe it will ring louder!

a snippet of time for a wash

mid fluff

the blow dried look

Ooooh it sparkles and its a chain - Can only mean one thing - twiddle in the beak

Mirror Mirror on the gym - whos the prettiest budgie of them all?

Chew chew chew

Mean while .... Tilly has found something else to do

Had to share Harleys weird and wonderful odd tail feather that isn't in place with any of the others

who could not love this little guy? He has the most adorable little face and a personality to match! wouldnt hurt a fly!

They had one more mission of chewing to accomplish - HAIR!!!!!

United we stand - Best friends

a little dude!

a little lady

I love my beauties more than words can say, Current budgies - Tilly bean and Rio - Lil Chicken! My baby boy hedgehog Buzz... RIP to my beautiful amazing Boy Harley - Love you to the moon and back and to my 10 year old lady Cherry. Flying high over rainbow bridge but never ever forgotten

Last edited by Sammiejw; 01-04-2015 at 11:08 AM.