Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - A Surprize gift for Deborah. My little Cup Cake.
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 11:03 AM
FaeryBee (Deborah)
Administrator

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
FaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond repute

Lyn,

Thank you!

The pictures you made of Peachy and Skipper are lovely -- you did a wonderful job with them!

You are very correct about me spending hours on each PhotoShopped picture I make.

I'm a perfectionist and since I've taught myself the program through trial and error, when I go back to some of the "older" photos I did in the beginning I have to laugh at how "rough" my efforts were. However, they were the best I could manage with my skill level at the point in time when I made them.

Working with PhotoShop is something I truly enjoy.
The process has helped me improve in patience as doing it well takes time and effort. Coming up with new ideas and/or how to combine things in different ways allows me to express a wee bit of creativity since I don't have the talent to draw or paint.

Like any activity your skill with the program improves the more you practice with it.

Lyn, your skills are already MUCH better than mine were when I first began using the program and you are going to continue to improve with each and every picture you do.

Thank you again for the wonderful surprise!