Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - A Surprize gift for Deborah. My little Cup Cake.
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 05:21 PM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute

Your Welcome Deb...Thank you for the huge complement.. I can't draw or paint either wish I could. My mother has the talent to paint and draw. Sometime I am going to get her to paint Indi and Skipper...

Deb your kinds mean a lot to me I am glad that you liked my photoshop pictures.. I was in the mood for doing some yesterday so it took me all day just to get it right... I love my tatting I haven't done any since I lost my father but I plan to go back to it and enter it in the Shows again

Are you going to use one for your Signature now?