Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - A Surprize gift for Deborah. My little Cup Cake.
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 07:38 PM
FaeryBee (Deborah)
Administrator

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
FaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond reputeFaeryBee has a reputation beyond repute

Lyn,

The gift is lovely and I like the pictures you did very much.
I've saved them to my computer so I can enjoy seeing them whenever I like.

Next to spending time with my animals, creating my PhotoShop pictures is what gives me my biggest pleasure and enjoyment in life.
I like being able to share my pictures with others and using my creations as my signatures allows me to do so.

I hope you'll understand that your gift means a lot to me.
I prefer to enjoy the pictures you made for me by viewing them on my computer rather than using them as my signature on the forum.

Indi is a great subject. I think it would truly be wonderful for you practice creating Photoshopped pictures of Indi to use as your own signature(s).

Thank you again!