Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Lamp Light Budgies
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2015, 07:30 AM
Frankie'sFriend (Madonna)
Older Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
Frankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond reputeFrankie'sFriend has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciralaine View Post
Thankyou! It took ALOT of patience to get these pics . Thankyou for commenting, I love comments .

And yes theyre funny lil creatures and so individual. Raz was all skittish but Nemo was so interested and just wanted to climb all over the lamp and check out the lightbulb. Raz didnt like the lightbulb at all, maybe too glary
Thanks for posting them. I love how Nemo's curiosity is so obvious in those photos. She is really checking it all out!! And it looks like Raz is hiding behind the lamp in some of those, (or from it) especially the first and second ones - made me laugh.