Thread: Update On Ju
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 08:50 PM
Teddscau (Robyn)
Young Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 10
Teddscau is a glorious beacon of lightTeddscau is a glorious beacon of lightTeddscau is a glorious beacon of lightTeddscau is a glorious beacon of lightTeddscau is a glorious beacon of lightTeddscau is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaeryBee View Post
I'm glad to hear that Ju seems to be continuing to improve.

May I ask where you get the dandelion leaf for the tea -- is this something you purchase or do you go out and pick dandelion leaves. I may need to make some myself sometime!
I actually buy my dandelion leaf and dandelion root from my local health food store. The dandelion root is the main ingredient in my tea. I only added dandelion leaf for the added nutrition and liver cleansing abilities. The root, from what I've read, seems to have more beneficial than the leaves, but that's not to say the leaves aren't amazing . If you have a herbicide- and pollution-free area to harvest whole dandelions from, they'd probably be even more beneficial than the store bought stuff. You'd just have to dry them first. It's really annoying trying to harvest the roots, so I just buy them.