Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Please Give Me Details of The Colour & Appearance of my Budgie!
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 10:41 PM
StarlingWings
Super Moderator // MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2015

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
StarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atania View Post
Is my budgie a spangle?
Cobalt, skyblue or other colour?
Is he Opaline?

Is his colour combination a common combination?

Thanks.
"He" looks like a "she" to me! And she is gorgeous, a cobalt sf spangle opaline! Mutations like spangle and spangle-opaline are considered more "rare" although generally it depends on the birds you're comparing it to and whether or not that mutation was common to the breeder, there's no real definition of a "rare" or "common" budgie. Regardless, opaline spangle is one of my favorite mutations, and it looks like you've got a lovely little one!

~StarlingWings~
and Princess Mallorn!
Thank you to Deb for her wonderful Faery magic