Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - whats your budgies favorite unusual object/toy
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 07:08 PM
Nebula21 (Carla)
Baby Budgie

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 5
Nebula21 has much to be proud ofNebula21 has much to be proud ofNebula21 has much to be proud ofNebula21 has much to be proud ofNebula21 has much to be proud ofNebula21 has much to be proud ofNebula21 has much to be proud ofNebula21 has much to be proud ofNebula21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarlingWings View Post
They definitely do, people also tend to group budgies in will all the other parrots.
I have a friend who was like "I love your bird, and I want one, but I know they're loud and smell bad"
and then she got to listen to my rant about the differences between budgies and parrots, and how they don't smell bad AT ALL (actually, Mallorn always smells like graham crackers and butter and flowers) and they aren't loud, etc.
yeah thats weird how people say that about budgies, iv never known mine to smell bad, they dont even smell when they go to the ''bathroom'', how many animals can you say that about lol

my budgie gets VERY vocal and hyper when the sun is out, does yours do that?

p.s. i think my budgie smells a little like honey, i love to give her a sniff lol,