Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Lost my first budgie
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 11:50 PM
StarlingWings
Super Moderator // MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2015

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
StarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kales View Post
I don't know how to say this, but this morning I found my budgie that I got on February 27th dead at the bottom of the cage.
I have no idea what happened and I think that's the worst part...I feel so horrible. I know it's not anything I did, but I just wish I saw a sign something was wrong...I have no idea what could have happened to the poor thing. She was fine when I turned the lights off and said good night.
I'm glad at least she was in quarantine so my other birds are safe, but sad she was alone
RIP Puffin❤️you weren't with us long, but we sure loved you.
I am so sorry for your loss! little Puffin, she was a beautiful girl and was surely happy until the end!
If there were no other signs before, I doubt you could have done anything as it could've been a stroke or heart attack. It's good that she was in quarantine so in the case that it was infectious, the others are safe at least.
Don't feel bad she was alone, she had you and never knew the other birds, so she considered you her "flock".
Sometimes death just comes suddenly, and it is devastating. Puffin captured all our hearts and I am so sorry to hear of this.
Fly high, little white Puffin! May the wind and your wings carry you high above the sky

~StarlingWings~
and Princess Mallorn!
Thank you to Deb for her wonderful Faery magic