Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Lemony devouring cuttlebone
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 04:09 PM
jrook (judy)
Member of the Month August 2015
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Enthusiast
Gallery: 0
jrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond reputejrook has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, everybody. The cuttlebone holders in 2 of the 3 cages are now empty. Ms. Lemony still has an orange face from shredding carrots yesterday.. She must have a sore jaw by now . I'll ride it out.. I have more cuttlebone on hand and just by chance, some coming from an online purchase.
Cody.. I do use kabobs w/Lemony.. She adores them. Maybe I should give her one.. I'd been reluctant as I so do not want her to nest... But.. given the current situation, maybe I should.
Faerybee... there AREN'T as many pieces on the cage floor as I'd expected. A whole lot of dust... had to vacuum that cage this morning. She's also eating her bee pollen perch.

Appreciate all the help. Ms. Lemony always has perplexing issues for me. Kind of like her determination! That said, she really can't have another clutch.