Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Mummy's been on a toy shop(Mostly to lift Tillys spirit)
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2015, 06:30 PM
Sammiejw (Samantha)
Young Budgie

Number of Budgies: 2
Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
Sammiejw has much to be proud ofSammiejw has much to be proud ofSammiejw has much to be proud ofSammiejw has much to be proud ofSammiejw has much to be proud ofSammiejw has much to be proud ofSammiejw has much to be proud ofSammiejw has much to be proud of
Smile Mummy's been on a toy shop(Mostly to lift Tillys spirit)

Been spending on my baby girl, mostly to make sure she has new things to entertain herself with , also to lift those spirits and for her new flight cage that I will be ordering in a few weeks time

This is the lot together

I LOVE this new swing ! and its got no rope, win win in my eyes!

Tilly LOVES plastic balls that rattle and will chuck and push them on the floor, This is a ball in a ball and a bell! Brilliant!

Another swing (You cannot buy enough swings in my eyes!) Loofah with a bell!

a standard budgie toy, keyring toy

a couple of perches , different types and textures - have thrown all the rope ones !

Im going to TRY and attempt clicker training my intelligent little lady with a trick or two! we shall see!

a couple of treats that I am going to try her with - these might end up being binned but I thought as something different

another buddy for comfort until she gets a new friend!

We had mummy and Tilly time in the bedroom yesterday as I finished work early and my partner was with her all morning playing

She really is a beaut inside and out

and in the world of hedgehog I had one very relaxed man last night and I had a great view of a hedgehog bottom going splat!!!!!

and a sleepy man when woken up before I went to work earlier!

and that's it! I do think Tilly is really picking herself up! she is absolutely remarkable!

Tilly&Sam xxxxxxxxx
I love my beauties more than words can say, Current budgies - Tilly bean and Rio - Lil Chicken! My baby boy hedgehog Buzz... RIP to my beautiful amazing Boy Harley - Love you to the moon and back and to my 10 year old lady Cherry. Flying high over rainbow bridge but never ever forgotten