Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Winnie the Chirpydoo
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 06:58 PM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute

I am so very sorry for the loss of Winnie. He loved you so very much. Remember all of your loving memories hold them in your heart. You will be with Winnie one day. God is looking after him and Winnie is watching over you from up in Heaven. We all share your pain and understand the tears that fall.. I understand as i have been through the same thing like a lot of the other members here on Talk Budgies... The pain does ease but you never forget our little ones we have lost... Your tears fall cause you loved your budgie so much and miss him .....We are here if you need to talk to us.... I made up this pome for you..... You were a good mum to Winnie...

REST IN PEACE LITTLE ONE FLY HIGH IN THE SKY AND SING A BEAUTIFUL SONG.

Winnie you were my sweet little one
sent down from God's heaven sky's to you
I have no idea why
you were the sunshine of my life
you were so special to me in every way
You would run around
and play each and every day
When I came home you flew over to me
from Across the room you look up at me
from your short little world he sees
Our unforgettable love will remain forever
Winnie You are my sunshine of my heart in every way....

Last edited by LynandIndigo; 05-03-2015 at 10:26 PM.