Thread: Viktor
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 12:54 AM
Meskhenet (Shennae)
Baby Budgie
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 4
Meskhenet is a glorious beacon of lightMeskhenet is a glorious beacon of lightMeskhenet is a glorious beacon of lightMeskhenet is a glorious beacon of lightMeskhenet is a glorious beacon of light
Default Viktor

My little sweet cheeks will be going the same way Sonny did this afternoon at 4 o'clock. Poor little guy is shivering and weak and has lost weight. He's very quiet too, usually you can't shut him up. He looks terrible and my mum arranged for him to see the vet at 4 and he'll be visiting the rainbow bridge soon. He was my sister's bird for most of his life but he spent a lot of time with me and my family because she and her husband used to go away a lot then they got a cat. It wasn't doing him any good to get stressed from being ferried between our homes so I wouldn't give him back one day. He's been in my house for a couple of years and I love him to bits, so it'll be oddly quiet without him trilling and I'll miss his chatter and whistles. He has lots of tumors in his belly which he has had for years and he has never been able to fly. I hope he gets to be a bird and have fun in the next life.