Thread: Nicknames
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 03:12 AM
RavensGryf (Julie)
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
RavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond repute

This is a fun topic . You're not alone Niamh...

Robin - Peepy (or is it P.P.?, or PeePee?) and sometimes I even ask him that.

Raven - Eye ring guy (I know, embarrassingly stupid ) but that's what came to mind one day and I said it and it stuck... He has extra large eyes with prominent light skin circles on a dark background.
Even more embarrassing, I call his salmon pink colored throat and upper chest markings his chest hair LOL!!

Griffin - When I first got him I called him a Giant Fuzzy Moth cause he's soft and gray, and hops and leaps like an insect . I don't really call him anything now, except I make a big fuss over how incredibly adorable and soft and cute he is

The budgies don't have nick names. I should start thinking of some lol.

Edit: I just remembered another one ... I DO have a nickname for Griffin. It's "Back Bird". You know, like a shoulder bird, except he prefers hanging on the back LOL. Even when you bend over, he walks farther down the back to the lower back haha!
Back Bird is Griffin's alter ego... I never admit to him that I know they're one in the same ... I ask Back Bird "Where's Griffin? Back Bird, have you seen Griffin today?" Of course I never "see" Back Bird, I only feel him on there

Last edited by RavensGryf; 05-17-2015 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Add