Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Sammy wanted me to post her slideshow for her in a memory tribute to Harley.
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 07:03 PM
LynandIndigo (LYN)
Member of the Month June 2014

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 15
LynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond reputeLynandIndigo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sammy wanted me to post her slideshow for her in a memory tribute to Harley.

Hi. Everyone!!! Sammy wanted me to post her slideshow tribute of Harley for everyone to see... Sammy loved her slideshow and was so overwelmed... Sammy I am only to happy to make you the tribute show of Harley.. There are a lot of memories there and i wanted to create a beautiful slideshow for you... I no how everyone feels when they lose a loved and beloved budgie and if this is the only way i can help people by putting all of there memories together so they can treasure them and keep them close to there heart. I wish i could be there to give everyone a big hug cause i know what they are going through and if this helps in anyway i am happy...We know how much you loved Harley Sammy..
Sammy Harley is now in budgie heaven he is looking over you he will be in your heart forever......So many Memories of Love for Harley..

A Tribute to Harley...
https://youtu.be/V32T_TxR9xg