Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - The dinner bell rings at 8 pm est........
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 09:24 PM
StarlingWings
Super Moderator // MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2015

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 0
StarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond reputeStarlingWings has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome progress with your little girl!
Budgies tend to have "dinner" like we do so they're full at night! It's so adorable she's adjusting to her schedule

Don't worry about her coming out of her cage, my little girl LOVES her cage and used to not want to come out. Still, she only comes out when I have something she wants or she wants to terrorize the household or boss us around
She'll come out in time--one one hand, it's a good thing she doesn't want to come out--I think she must really love her cage!
If you really want her to come out, bribe her with millet or something she wants, it works like charm (most of the time)

~StarlingWings~
and Princess Mallorn!
Thank you to Deb for her wonderful Faery magic