Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - The dinner bell rings at 8 pm est........
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 08:31 AM
Niamhf (Niamh)
Member of the Month June 2015
State:

Gallery: 0
Niamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond reputeNiamhf has a reputation beyond repute

Oisin was so attached to his house also and it took the guts of a year before he was comfortable being out. For the first few months there was no way he would come out then very gradually I worked on moving my hand (with him on it) and holding it in the door frame, then bit by bit another step further until after a while a was able to walk over to the lounge with him on my hand - he still wasn't comfortable with the idea and would fly back after just a couple of minutes but eventually he came out of his shell and loved flying around with Noah and dancing on our heads and running along the bench top.
It's a slow but very rewarding process and you are making excellent progress so far