Talk Budgies Forums - View Single Post - Rather Random Information
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 09:22 PM
RavensGryf (Julie)
Super Moderator/Member of the Month October 2015

State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Owner
Gallery: 0
RavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond reputeRavensGryf has a reputation beyond repute

I always enjoy your threads and posts !
Most of the Petsmarts out here that I've seen (with exception of one) have an exemplary selection of healthy looking budgies, often with the most gorgeous unusual mutations! I guess they come from a different "birdie mill" than your store . The Petco stores out here aren't that great, so the opposite of where you live sounds like .

The Princess Mallorn sounds a lot like my birds if they were taken outside. I once had a bird who wore a harness, and that was nice, but no one here will wear one. Hubby can get one on Raven (I can't), Robin freaks out badly, and Griffin... well, I'd practice with him but I like the skin on my fingers too much maybe we'll have success one day. That would be cute if they made little harnesses small enough for a budgie . Is Mallorn hand tame?