Thread: Baby pic thread
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 05:55 AM
despoinaki (Despina)
2014 MEMBER OF THE YEAR
State:

Budgie Experience Level: Budgie Lover
Gallery: 9
despoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond reputedespoinaki has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brienne View Post
All such Gorgeous budgies...adore the little one asleep standing up...so cute...thanks for sharing
Thank you Susan! They were so cute and funny, I spent time with them and taking lots of pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aluz View Post
Now this the best way to start the day, with plenty of baby budgie cuteness!
I didn't know Nick had babies of his own, they are beautiful too!
Thank you Ana! The babies were so cute, so I had a hard time giving them to friends! Yes, Nick was such a good father, I removed the hen early enough and he took care of them so well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deriksen View Post
Thanks for sharing the baby pictures. Such cute birds. Love how two of the young ones decided to sleep in the bathtub
Thank you! Yes, this was one of the funny moments! These girls were like best friends, they would be together all day doing the same things